OPEN-EEA Network of Institutions with free access to Estudios de Economía Aplicada
- Estudios de Economía Aplicada (hereafter referred to as “EEA”) is a four-monthly publication (plus some extra issues) promoted by the Applied Economic Association ASEPELT, with already more than 10 years of history.
- From 2003 Estudios de Economía Aplicada has been available in its electronic version at: www.revista-eea.net. Members of ASEPELT, individual subscribers to the printed version and the institutions included within the OPEN-EEA network have free access to all contents.
- ASEPELT members and individual subscribers have a personal password that provides direct access to Estudios de Economía Aplicada. Institutions of the OPEN-EEA network are granted multiple access by a range of IP addresses.
- Members of an institution belonging to the OPEN-EEA network have free access to the content of all articles in Estudios de Economía Aplicada since its inception, including accepted papers for future printed editions. The institution will also receive a printed copy. Previous issues will also be available if there is stock.
- The annual fee for joining the OPEN-EEA network is 520 euros for both Spanish and foreign institutions. Educational institutions have a discount of 50%. The first payment will entitle to immediate access for the current and the following year.
- To start the administrative process for registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.ebsco.es and they will provide you with instructions.